hey matt, just a thought, It might improve the whole vertical sentence read of the graphic if you put the 57 and 43 percent boxes next to their corresponding Type and Non-type boxes, like the percentages for ads and articles. I find it sort of awkward when i start to read down and then I have to stop and follow the arrows up to the top to read the percents and then back down. Maybe you could just run arrows up to the HOW box from the 43 and 57 next to Type and Non-type.
1 Comments:
hey matt, just a thought, It might improve the whole vertical sentence read of the graphic if you put the 57 and 43 percent boxes next to their corresponding Type and Non-type boxes, like the percentages for ads and articles. I find it sort of awkward when i start to read down and then I have to stop and follow the arrows up to the top to read the percents and then back down. Maybe you could just run arrows up to the HOW box from the 43 and 57 next to Type and Non-type.
February 24, 2008 at 12:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home